6 Golden Copywriting Tactics to Boost your Website RankingJune 27, 2019
Tips For Choosing The Right Hosting ServiceJuly 5, 2019
Like your name, a domain name is the identity of your website. Definitely, finding the right domain needs your thought and consideration. You don’t just randomly pick out any domain name and promote it. If you are running a website, you want a domain name that is not just easy to promote but also, connected with what your website is about. So, if you are just starting a new website, we have listed down a few tips that will help you in finding the right domain name for your website.
- Easy to type – The domain name that you are choosing must be easy to type. Keep it simple and avoid the use of any slang in your domain name. And if there are multiple spelling in it, the visitors are going to find to hard to reach out on your website. So, make sure that you keep your domain name simple and easy to type. Remember, simplicity is important too.
- Avoid numbers and hyphens – It is important that your domain name does not include any number or hyphen. The presence of number and hyphens in your domain name will confuse people and there are chances that they might misspell your domain name and end up being frustrated. Those people that have recommended your website to their friends, they can end typing five when your domain name include 5.
- Make it memorable – Your domain name needs to be catchy as well as memorable by your customers. For this, always make sure that your domain name is shorter and the name is catchy that the customers can retain in their minds. Make sure that it makes sense as well. So, if you have found a domain name for your website, make sure that you register it fast. Domain names sell out faster and it might happen that someone else out there beat you and takes over your domain name.
- Get an appropriate extension – There are many extensions that you can choose from. .Com is so popular among the rest of the extensions. Like the rest of the things, it is important to get an appropriate extension for your website as well. Some of the other extensions that you can choose from, depending upon your nature of website or business are .co, .net, .org.
- Use keywords – Depending upon your nature of the business, you can choose your domain name. If your business is about sports, you can choose your domain name in a way that is related to sports and fitness. This can improve the SEO of your website as well. You can find keywords with various tools to make the SEO more powerful.
So, if you are planning to run a new website or considering to run a new blog, these tips will help you in picking the right domain name for your business. Also, Black Friday 2019 Deals will come in no time and you can save a lot of money when you buy a domain name during the event.